released March 20, 2016
all songs & lyics written by daniel c. wagner
daniel C : guitar, bass, and vocals - all tracks
montana gaunt : djembe - tracks 2, 3, 4, 7 & 8
xenja rey (a.k.a. Asoulafire) : vocals - tracks 4, 7 & 11
john 'sway' lepera : shakuhachi flute - track 9
makete roesch : ride cymbal - tracks 7 & 9
henry shanks : handpan - track 9
craig rusert : bass - tracks 4 & 7
aj hickling : shaker - track 7
foundation tracks recorded by bruce wheelock at flying whale recording, grass valley, california / www.flyingwhalerecording.com
additional recording & mixing by daniel c. wagner at the unicorn's garden, takaka, new zealand
album art photography & design by daniel c. wagner / danielcmuse.com
mastered by shayne o'neill / yellow star records
i offer my deepest respect, gratitude and love to the sacred lands of Alaska, Aotearoa, Hawai'i, & the Americas, where all of these songs were born, during the last 6 years of travel, in which i have been given an abundance of magical experiences, strong lessons, deep love, sustenance for body & spirit, and the inspiration for these songs of natural harmony and wild rhythm. thank you!
my heartfelt gratitude goes out to:
- all of the amazingly generous people who contributed to the IndieGoGo crowdfunding campaign to help me turn this dream into reality - you made this possible!
- the fantastic array of friends, family, muses, and co-creators who supported and inspired me on this journey: bruce & judy, jon, david, mondy, janna, drue, joy, xenja, montana, craig, robby, alohi, ryan, josh, andrew, bella, makete, sway, amy, AJ, vojta, henry, sacha, allan, buttons, esme, luna, ian, bee, and so many more...
- my amazing partner xenja, who was with me every step of the way--celebrating the victories, encouraging me past my doubts, giving me brilliant feedback, nourishing me with food, tea & medicine, singing with me, being excited with me, and most of all sparking and feeding that fire in my heart!
- my mother, who gave me my first guitar when i was 11, and my father, who gave me Makai (the magic guitar i recorded this album with) when i was 15.
- my dear friend & string wizard jon wondergem for putting so much love and care into helping my 6-string love sound and play her best!
- my sister, janna, for always believing in my path, and challenging me to put 100% focus into creating and sharing music!